Digital Millennium Copyright Act is a copyright law of USA that says that the owner has to remove specific files if they are being used without the permission. You can take the following steps to file a complaint:
1. Get the link of the file that offends
Note: No files are being hosted on this site
2. Make sure that you are the real owner of the file and the file does not has the permission to be used on this site.
3. Send us an email at: email@example.com.
4. Make sure the title of the mail is “DMCA – (Company Name)”.
5. Include the offending link in the content of the Email. The Email should also have Identification of copyrighted works, copyright infringing material location and statement of autority.
Once the Email is sent – The file will be taken down as soon as possible!